Fife Health and Social Care Partnership
Fife Health and Spocial Care Partnership was established in April 2016. It combines the following services:-
- All adult and older people Social Work Servoices
- Community Health partnership services, e.g. district nurses, heatlh visitors, mental health
- Some services provided in hospital e.g. medical care of the elderly
- Children's Community Services provided by NHS Fife - Health Visiting Services
- Elements of housing services which provide housing support to vulnerable adults and disability adaptions
The aim is that, GPs, hospitals, health workers, social care staff and others will work side-by-side to share inormation and take a more co-ordinated approach to the way services for people with complex needs are delivered.